Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ex-Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland collapses on stage

Star faints performing with Rihanna, Shakira and others at Nigeria festival

Kelly Rowland was rushed to hospital after collapsing onstage.The former Destiny's Child star fainted while performing at the ThisDay Music Festival in Lagos, Nigeria.She was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital, but is now said to be in "good condition".Other performers at the festival included Rihanna, UB40, Mode Nine and Shakira.Meanwhile, Kelly has revealed she only keeps fit so she can look good naked.The 26-year-old singer ignores pressure to slim down and only stays in shape to impress when she is in the nude.Kelly said: "I would never become a size zero. I work out because I want to look good naked, simple as that. My least favourite part of my body is my butt, because it has stretch marks."Although she is now happy with her figure and looks, the 26-year-old star used to think she was ugly.She said: "I am not perfect! When I was a little girl I thought I was ugly. My nose was too big for my face."


No comments: