Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SOME SEAN P!

Sean Price Is Right... from dallas penn on Vimeo.




SEAN P Quotables... Nice Nah Right!


Abdul Jabbar vs. Mugsy Malone[sic] you
I don’t know what that means
but you know what I mean when I told you

I smack planes off a building, I’m a fucking ape
my last LP, I wore a fucking cape
your last LP, you wore a fucking…wait
it never dropped, you was never hot
me and Rock ready, but they ain’t ready Rock

Sean do it stupid, the kuf or the conduit
cut a cop ear off he bleed when he Bluetoothin’

fuck the colorful tight shit
Meshell Ndegeocello, hello, loveable dyke shit

I smoke a doobie with the Rascals
hardcore boom, no room for Lupe Fiascos
don’t rhyme for robots, rap for mo’ guap
my stock rising, so I ride with the 4 cocked

And a bonus from Rock:

Fuck all that top 5 MC shit bitch
I’m the best MC that empty clips

No comments: