Thursday, June 3, 2010

Public Service Announcement: Don't buy Juicy Wraps!

I don't usually put out bad press on stuff, but I have purchased these wraps on more than one occasion and they are always terrible! Before you ask, "Why you keep buying them?"... let me explain. I bought some once, they were kind of dry but they worked. Time passes and I happen to get some more.... this time they were worse... they was so dry an brittle I had to use both wraps for on blunt! (not near any store or I would have just thrown them away. I was in the store the other day and could not remember the name of these wraps... they were out of the ZigZag Wraps (they are nice and they come in resealable two packs), so I ended up with these Juicy Wraps again! They, again, were the opposite of juicy! The wrap was doubled-over and stuck to itself. They got me again..... 
 

No comments: