Monday, December 27, 2010

Diggy...I Didn't See it Coming! PAST,PRESENT(S),Future!



















As a HIP HOP Aficionado I consider and listen to way more music then I actually like. I have listened to albums and mixtapes in the past.. some were great surprises.. and there were some great Disappointments. With That Being Said.. The Past Present(S) Future Mixtape, Hosted By D.j. Premier is 1 of the best mixtapes I have Heard in a minute. Great for the under 18 folks but lyrics for the real hip hop fan whatever the age. I did not expect for this mixtape to rock like this...There are a few guest cosigns but this mixtape is only DIGGY MC'ing.. Check it out.. Oh and leave a comment after you listen.. Like I said if you are a hip hopfan.. You will bang this!... Shout out to Dat Piff , Nah right,  Dj Premier and Diggy..(SIMMONS)... (yea him)

No comments: