Friday, August 8, 2014

SONG of the DAY... It's RATCHET...

Sup out there in CHEEBALAND.. I like music.. and sometimes its not the nicest music. Now without all the hate I have a song that at the time was a social commentary s record.

 NWA (Niggaz Wit Attitudes)singlehandedly had people from the eastcoast wearing all manner of California gear and rapping super hardcore lyrics. I'm off the soapbox. Now the song I'm gonna drop today is ...... Nigga4life!... (RATCHET)... but listen to the beginning of the song.. even if you can't make it thru the whole song... I think it is still a banger... not always appropriate but a banger. Leave a comment and let me know!
came out around 1986 or 1987 and set the bar for what was getting said on wax. I know everyone is gonna say something about other artist like ICE T or whoever but NOPE!

NWA- Nigga4life
 

No comments: