Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Crazyness.....50 Cent: I'll Quit if Outsold by West

I saw this and it tripped me out... what do you say? (oh the AP news people are on it like that?LOL)

50 Cent Promises to Quit Solo Career if Kanye West Outsells Him; Both Have Upcoming Albums





50 Cent believes his new album will outsell Kanye West's upcoming disc, and he's betting his solo career on it. Both 50 Cent and West have albums due out Sept. 11. 50 Cent, who has sold better than West, has been riled by forecasts that sales of West's "Graduation" could rival those for his "Curtis" CD.
"Let's raise the stakes," the 31-year-old rapper told hip-hop Web site SOHH.com in an interview posted Friday. "If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out anymore solo albums." "
More here"

VOTE NOW


No comments: