Tuesday, March 4, 2008

15 Years for the KING of The South (13 Mandatory with the Plea)



Your boy Clifford Harris aka T.I. was offererd a plea deal for the gun situation he had in October of last year. This hasn't been confirmed but my sources are saying that my boy may be down for a minute. Check out this video news clip. (props to Yashin tv) Its a mandatory 10 year sentence for a silencer and 5 more years cause Cliffords background is a little bit shady! Let's hope that ain't the end for you T.I., he people like your music.

2 comments:

joshua said...

I've got to say, because it's plain truth!, that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Akicage said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.