Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Daaaam... Deebo- You Got Knocked The FUGG OUT!



Normally I don't put up these types of posts...but a few of my peeps wanted to see the real. Well Your favorite bully... Suge Knight got dropped ... I mean knocked the fugg out! This really wouldn't be news for any other d-list star but he is usually doing the knocking . Now with that being said I have no personal comment cause " the goons be lurking" but I will say this... DAMN!(pics jacked from TMZ)


Check it out though...
According to TMZ, the cat who whipped Suge’s ass is only 5′10″ and weighs 173 lbs. Suge stands 6′3″ and tips the scales at 315 lbs. This Dude did the dropping!.... Wow he wanted his photo up?

Shout out to TMZ for trying to get PDiddy and Jay Z to Comment... !NOPE! (Nobody is convinced he still ain't DEeBo)



No comments: