Friday, December 28, 2007

CHEEBA CUTZ... Better Yet GO-To CUTZ

Whats poppin out there in Cheeba Land.... This morning I was on my way to the "GRIND", and was being very indecisive about what I was feeling musically during my drive. It's weird that I have a ridiculously large bank of music and I couldn't figure out what I wanted to hear.. then I went to my GO-TO CUTZ!. Now if you don't know what GO-TO CUTZ are, they are the joints that you can listen to in any situation and they are hot.. Check some of these... if you got any suggestions hit me up maybe I can add it to my collection of GO-TO CUTZ!

Chill GO-TO's- (disclaimer) Not The Most Banging songs ever... But you can listen to these joints anytime!

Jill Scott-Epiphany
Cee-LO Green-Under The Influence
Frankie Beverly feat MAZE-Golden Time Of Day
KINDRED-Stars
Bob James-Nautilus

Banger GO-TO's-(disclaimer) Not The Most Banging songs ever....But you can listen to these joints anytime!

Beanie Sigel feat P Diddy, Peedi Crakk, and Ghostface- Pass The PATRON
Jay Z- Say Hello
Lil Wayne-Gossip
Dj Drama feat Outkast and Marsh Ambrosius-The Art Of Story Telling Pt.4
Redman feat Melanie Rutherford- Wutchoogonnado

No comments: